Wizard Animation

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thing 13 Del.icio.us

Being able to share bookmarks with others or being able to access bookmarks on different computers at a branch will be helpful if I can take the time to set them up. It would also be helpful going from a laptop to a desktop. Learning about all of these new tools is great, but a little overwhelming. It will take some time to become familiar with them and to add to them so it becomes second nature. I set up an account and added a couple of links with "pumpkin" and "maze" since I am working on my Book Character Pumpkin Contest!

1 comment:

contrarymary1 said...

I agree with you totally! Need a lot more time for some really great stuff to become second nature. Checked out your pumpkin and maze links. This all has potential - given more time to explore and learn.